Kubota is a company with an unshakable will to support and solve problems related to food, water, and the environment. Through proactive management, user-friendly products, and stable support, Kubota has been a leader in the global agriculture and water-related industries.
- Vast Global Presence
- Kubota spreads over more than 110 countries serving local particular needs.
- Your Best Partner
- From rice to dry field, we are evolving to meet the next stage of agriculture with clear foresight as your best partner.
- The Water Treatment Specialist
- From upstream, downstream, and waste water recycling, we offer various solutions in every touch point of water circulation.
- Sold Performance
- Kubota Group exercises solid performance with steady sales growth, and our revenue is amounting to more than 1.5 trillion in JPY.
- Footprint to Today
- Since 1890, Kubota has evolved in a unique way by leveraging our strength as a manufacturer and a solution provider.
Kubota Around the World
Kubota's technology and products have achieved a solid reputation worldwide. Even at the corner side of the world, you will find Kubota.
To Challenge, To Innovate
Product-oriented? As far as Kubota is concerned, we are closely oriented to the needs of users. Kubota's research and development values thorough hands-on approach.
Towards Sustainable Society
The world today faces various serious issues. Kubota constantly accepts the challenge to sustain the future of our society.
- Jan 5, 2016
- President's New Year Message for 2016(summary)
-moving forward to the realization of "global major brand kubota" with a challenging spirit!
- Dec. 28, 2015
- Renewal of the Kubota global Website
— Enhancing the communication of information internationally to further increase value as a global brand
- Nov. 12, 2015
- "Machine of the Year" award for Kv 2500 i-Plough®
- Nov. 5, 2015
- Results of operations for the six months ended September 30, 2015
- Nov. 5, 2015
- Notice of interim dividend and revision of forecast of year-end dividend for the year ending December 31, 2015(107KB)