3rd Notice on current situations of production sites in Thailand
February 24, 2012
Kubota Corporation (hereinafter “the Company”) extents its heartfelt sympathy to those who have been affected by the Thailand flooding caused by heavy rains. Please be advised that current situations of the Company's production sites in Thailand are as follows.
Production site affected by flood
SIAM Kubota Corporation Co.,Ltd.(SKC)
- 1-1 Recovery situation
- Though building and production equipment of SKC had been inundated with floodwater, it resumed its office operation on December 26, 2011, and is now making progress toward full restoration of its production lines.
- 1-2 Manufacturing situation
- SKC resumed production of horizontal diesel engines with a temporary production line in a manufacturing plant* in Indonesia at the end of January 2012. It is expecting to resume assembly lines and painting lines in April, processing lines after completing preparation. As for production of power tillers, it resumed assembly lines and painting lines of on February 9, 2012, and is expecting to resume processing lines after completing preparation. As for production of rotaries, it resumed producing by transferring its production line to Amatanakorn plant at the end of December 2011.
- *P.T.Kubota Indonesia : manufacturing and selling small size diesel engines
- 1-3 Location
- Navanakorn Industrial Estate, Pathumthani, Thailand
(45 km distant from center of Bangkok City toward north-northeast)
- 1-4 Manufacturing items
- Horizontal diesel engines, power tillers and other machinery
Situation of other production sites in Thailand
The other production sites in Thailand, listed below, are operating as usual.
(Other production sites in Thailand)
- SIAM Kubota Corporation Co.,Ltd. (Amatanakorn plant)
- SIAM Kubota Metal Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Kubota Precision Machinery (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.